The DPAS program office is located within DLA Logistics Catalog and Data Solutions (LCDS), a Portfolio of the Information Operations of the Defense Logistics Agency.
- Manages the Federal Logistics Information System (FLIS) family of systems
- Manages the Hazardous Material Management System (HMMS)
- Manages the DLA Map Catalog
- Manages the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS)
The DPAS PMO receives sponsorship from the Property & Equipment Policy Office, under the AT&L Acquisition and Sustainment. This office supports the Department in meeting laws, regulations, and other property policy requirements, such as audit readiness requirements, existence and completeness initiatives, contract property management, and more.
Items of interest also include:
- Asset valuation
- Government Furnished Property (GFP)
- Existence and Completeness
- Disposition of Assets
- Inventory Efficiency and Automation (including RFID, IUID and other inventory methods)
For detailed information on programs and initiatives, please go to www.acq.osd.mil/pepolicy.