The DPAS application serves the logistical needs of four major military branches and a significant portion of the Department of Defense (DoD). Currently, the application is tracking over 176 thousand Military Equipment (ME) assets valued at approximately $447 billion, approximately 5 thousand Real Property assets and Improvements valued at over $5 million dollars and 2 billion General, Heritage and Software assets valued at over $43 billion.
This program is managed and supported by a collaborative effort from several DoD Agencies.
- Program Office
- DPAS is administered within the DoD by the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (USD AT&L), Property & Equipment Policy (PE).
- Central Design and Management Support
- Programming, Implementation, Training and Call Center support is provided by Leidos, Inc. located in Camp Hill, PA.
- Worldwide support with full asset management, inventory and property accountability experience
- Fully certified for DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA) certified
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) integration
- Customized setup for handling Government Furnished Property (GFP)
- Investment and support for automated technologies such as Remote Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Military Equipment Reporting
- Single sign on Common Access Card (CAC) authentication