DPAS presents many documents in .PDF format. Free tools from the Adobe Corporation are available to assist visually impaired users at the Adobe® website. This link is made to assist all users with the accessibility of .PDF files on this site. No endorsement of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Systems, Inc., or warranty is implied or expressed.
DPAS presents many documents in .DOC and .XLS format. The .DOC files may be opened in any text handling software. The .XLS may be opened in any spreadsheet handling software. If you do not currently have a method to access these type of files, visit the Microsoft® website for more information. No endorsement of Microsoft®, or warranty is implied or expressed.
DPAS presents some training materials in the Adobe® Flash format. If you do not currently have a method to access this type of file, visit the Adobe® website for more information. No endorsement of Adobe®, or warranty is implied or expressed.
To reduce download time on large data files this site has employed a compression program. If you do not currently have a decompression program, a version of PKZip can be acquired at the PKWare site or a version of WinZip can be obtained at the WinZip site. No endorsement or warranty of either company is implied or expressed.
- Section 508 Main Web Site
- Department of Defense (DoD) Accessibility
- Section 508 Frequently Asked Questions
- Department of Defense(DOD) Computer/Electronic Accommodation Program
- Web Accessibility Initiative Website
- Telephone Service for Speech and Hearing Impaired (Federal Information Relay Service)
- Federal Relay Service (FRS)