Questions related to DPAS, policy, training and common issues
Go to the online training site: http://dpaselearning.golearnportal.org
Once you are at the login page you may register by following the directions under the "Is this your first time here"? section and selecting the Create new account button.
There are a few different ways to do a screenprint.
- You may have a tool that you can use such as PrintKey. If you have this tool, make sure it is open and showing in your System Tray at the bottom of your screen. When it is open (showing in the System Tray) you just need to hit your PrtScn(print screen) key on your keyboard. This will open a window that displays the printscreen. Once this displays you just need to save it. Please remember to save it in a file that you will be able to find later.
- If you do not have a tool you can:
- Have the image you want to print screen showing on your monitor
- Select your Ctrl key + PrtScn key
- Open Word, or other document writing program
- Go to Edit/Paste
- This will place the image in the Word document
- Save this in a file that you will remember and find later