DPAS can meet your needs through advanced functionality such as catalog setup and management, Agency and site specific customization, asset maintenance, contracts and customizable data inquiries.
Use catalog Stock Numbers to maintain the common characteristics of a type of asset for an entire site.
- One Stock Number per type of asset
- Track LIN/TAMCN
- Demilitarization Needs
- Hazardous and Sensitivity Requirements
- IT Device Type (CPU, Printer, Monitor, etc)
- Interface with FEDLOG
- Multiple Manufacturer/Part Number records per stock number
- Authorization Tracking
- LIN/TAMCN grouping
- Flexibility of control at Stock Number level (None, Command, Local)
Customize DPAS to meet your needs using advanced features in Master Data.
- Establish Agency Settings
- Build Asset Id Prefixes
- Set up UIC information
- Build Contractor and Contract Information
- Set up Document Number Ranges
- Review Batch Activity processes within the system
Government Furnished Property (GFP)
Custom support is built in for GFP with Contract and Contractor setup.
- Loan GFP from the Government to a Contractor
- Return GFP from a Contractor to the Government
- Transfer GFP between Contractors
- Reassign GFP between Contracts within the same Contractor
Create customizable queries for your data and export your results.
- View data by Agency pre-defined criteria
- Determine user defined filters
- Export data into Excel or PDF formats
- Save filter criteria for frequent use
- Print results