The Accountable Property Officer (APO) most often is the person in charge of asset management for the agency, and may also have limited policy-setting duties. The user has the highest functional level of access to Web DPAS. This role must be designated in writing, and can only be filled by a Government employee. The user can perform functions needed to set up Web DPAS for the entire Agency. This role must not have any Security access. This role also has equal access to both Accountable and Non-Accountable Property.
- All MyDPAS options
- All Asset Management functions, including Receiving, Updates, Excess and Disposition, but not Authorizations
- Setting up an Inventory Management Plan for all users in the Accountable UIC or UIC
- All other Inventory functions
- All AIT functions except Asset Relocation
- Reviewing Statistics for Non-Activated Depreciable Capital Assets
- All Accounting functions
- All Catalog and Manufacturer functions
For a complete list of accessible functions for this role, please refer to the Roles Spreadsheet.
DPAS eLearning Course: