Leidos Hosted Classroom Training
Our instructors schedule regular classroom training sessions at our Camp Hill, PA Training Facility.
There is no direct cost involved for attending Leidos hosted training, beyond your personal travel expenses.
Classroom training sessions are regularly scheduled for the following standardized courses:
See the training schedule to book upcoming instructor led training events.
Open the Leidos and Surrounding Hotels map for the training location street address and driving directions.
If you are a foreign national and you are planning a visit to our training facility, please complete the Foreign National Visitor Form and submit it to us no less than 37 calendar days prior to the visit.
Customer Site Classroom Training - By Request
Onsite training may be requested for your site. However, as opposed to training hosted at our Training Facility, DLA does require funding via Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) to cover travel and per diem costs for the instructor(s). We recommend class sizes between 10 - 20 students. You must also provide a classroom facility that meets the following requirements:
- CAC enabled computer for each student and instructor
- Internet connection for each computer
- A multimedia projection unit and projection screen
- Whiteboard or flip charts
- For Automated Inventory training, a barcode scanner, barcode label printer and labels (see Software & Hardware for the proper equipment listing and setup instructions)
Provide your contact information and a general statement about your request on our Contact Us form and our training specialists will work with you to schedule customized training for your site.