The DPAS Training team offers both scheduled training and training by request at your site.
Our instructors schedule regular training sessions for the following standardized courses:
See the training schedule to book upcoming instructor led training events.
Open the Leidos and Surrounding Hotels map for the training location street address and driving directions.
If you are a foreign national and you are planning a visit to our training facility, please complete the Foreign National Visitor Form and submit it to us no less than 37 calendar days prior to the visit.
Customized Training - by request
You can request classroom training for your site . We do not charge extra for instructor led training, however, we do require funds to cover the cost of travel and per diem for the instructor. We request class sizes between 10 - 20 students. You must also provide a classroom facility that meets the following requirements:
- CAC enabled computer for each student and instructor
- Internet connection for each computer
- A multimedia projection unit and projection screen
- Whiteboard or flip charts
- For Automated Inventory training, a barcode scanner, barcode label printer and labels (see Software & Hardware for the proper equipment listing and setup instructions)
Provide your contact information and a general statement about your request on our Contact Us form and our training specialists will work with you to schedule customized training for your site.